Skip to main content
pH7X Logo

Using caustic cleanser is a huge liability.

Try pH7X today — lower your risks, experience better cleaning — and better tasting beer!

A bartender and two patrons got sick after drinking a cleaning solution that was improperly stored in a liquor bottle at a Nebraska movie theater.

The Alamo Drafthouse serves drinks and screens movies. On Tuesday, a bartender grabbed the wrong bottle and poured a toxic cleaning solution that was stored in a liquor bottle into shot glasses for two women at the bar, WOWT reported.

Read the full story here >

Questions? Request a consultation: